Winter adventures begin at Becker’s Lodge. We are your four season wilderness adventure resort on beautiful Bowron Lake, BC. While we are famous as a destination for summer visitors who are canoeing the Bowron lake Provincial Park Canoe Circuit, there’s no reason why the fun should stop there!
Winter is an amazing time here in the Cariboo Mountains. This is the perfect time to escape. Rent a snowmobile and gear and explore BC’s winter playground. Or, enjoy the solitude of snowshoeing in a winter wonderland of fresh, glistening snow. Be sure to bring your camera. Try your hand at ice fishing for trout! Later, relax and warm up in your cozy cabin or chalet.
Whatever your pleasure, bring your friends and family for an unforgettable winter getaway!
Rent Snowmobiles, Snowshoes & Gear:
We have brand new 2019 Skidoo Summit snowmobiles, clothing and gear available to rent. We also rent snowshoes.
- 2020 Ski-doo Backcountry X-RS Crossover
- 8-hour snowmobile rental includes insurance, transport to trail head, and an avalanche backpack (gear bag, beacon, shovel, and probe).
- Only$100.00 extra/day for helmet & goggles, jacket, pants, gloves, and boots with a snowmobile rental.
- 30% off cabin rates when renting snowmobiles as well
Helmets & Goggles:
- 509 tactical helmet. Size M to XL $20
- 509 sinister X5 goggle. $15
Coats and Pants:
- Jacket & Pants rented together $70.00
- Ladies or Men’s Jackets only $45
- Ladies or Men’s Pants only $45
Boots: Tobe Nimbus Boots. Sizes 9 – 12 $45.00
Gloves: Klim or 509 backcounty: $15.00
- Snowpulse air bag pro $75.00
- Skidoo gear bag $25.00
- Mammut beacon $40.00
- Mammut shovel $10.00
- Mammut probe $10.00
Milwaukee Heated Vest – Ladies or Mens $25.00
StormPack Snowpants – Ladies or Mens $20.00
Mountain Profile snowshoes with poles $20.00
Cabins available during the winter months include Betty Wendle House, Ole Nelson Cabin, Frank Kibbee Cabin, Trapper Cabins #3, #4, and #5, and rooms in our Wolverine House.